Saturday, January 23, 2010

Training Schedule: Week of January 25th

I didn't learn my lesson last week. My goals are still ambitious.

So here's the game plan for next week:

Monday:
Body Pump

Tuesday:
30 minute run & Body Flow

Wednesday:
1 hour spin class

Thursday:
25 minute run & Body Pump

Friday:
OFF

Saturday:
1 hour coached swim

Sunday:
Biking of some sort

The Iowa weather is killing me. I'm itching for it to warm up so I can try out the clip in bike shoes that I got for Christmas.

I'm awaiting the falls from my bike as I forget that my feet are actually tethered to the pedals. I want to get them (yes, I'm fairly certain there will be more than one) out of the way so I can recover and get back to training.

Until the thaw begins, my steed shall be a stationary bike...

"Success is determined by how determined you are to succeed." ~Unknown

No comments: