Sunday, July 12, 2009

FAQs

Can I leave a note on your blog in response to one of your postings?

Certainly!! Your notes are my motivational dinner!

How do I leave a comment?

At the bottom of each entry there's a little spot that reads "x Comments." If it says "0 Comments," click on it and be the first to respond. If there's a number instead of a zero, clicking on it will allow you to read the comments already posted as well as allow you to make your own.

Are you still taking donations for the American Cancer Society?

Yes! As long as they don't close down my donation site, I'll still collect! Look here for information on future fundraisers as well.

Can anyone really do a triathlon?

Yes and no. Yes, anyone who is willing to put in the time, sweat and occasional tears can certainly do it. However, not everyone is willing to dedicate so much time in their lives. I Tri'd and loved it. You can too.

No comments: